Now that we withstand tough times, I hope that the past that was full of laughter will become the present.
We hold of the shiny bazaar that was postponed to COVID-19.
Shiny's new product and Some of the proceeds of the bazaar through the auction of belongings by Jong-Hyun and fellow artists
are used for a medical team and a lower-income group to overcome COVID-19.
Some are used to raise foundation funds of the Shiny Psychological Counseling Center.
○ Date : 18 AUGUST 2020 ~ 31 AUGUST 2020 (except holidays)
○ Subject : "Because we love, because we remember, let's passionately share this summer.”
Love builds up to become a memory(PAST)
And right now during tough times(PRESENT)
It becomes a gift bringing joy.(PLEASURE)
○ Target 1) Support medical team and a lower-income group to overcome COVID-19 through the Community Chest of Korea.
2) Raise foundation funds of the Shiny Psychological Counseling Center.
○ Types and How to participate
1) 10% discount at the Shiny store (except new product) - Order the Shiny website
2) An auction of celebrities' belongings.
- A blind auction.
- The highest price per item is set, It may be sold out early or may be lowered.
- Guide to the highest price: twice a day (11:00, 16:00)
3) Social Media Event
- Participate in a notice re-gram related to the Shiny bazaar.
- Find photos of wearing a star's cherished item and post it on social media tags.
- The Shiny Arts festival invitation tickets will be given to the chosen 10 people.
#재단법인빛이나 #제2회빛이나바자회 #빛이나스타애장품
#shinyfoundation #shinybazaar @참여스타이름@shiny9048
1) This event join to both a local and a foreigner.
2) Available for overseas delivery.
3) Shiny store goods can be paid overseas with PayPal, but celebrities' belongings must be a bank transfer.
4) Details of how to participate will be announced again later.
주소 (06072) 서울시 강남구 영동대로
721 리버뷰오피스텔 803호
Copyright ⓒ 재단법인 빛이나
사업자등록번호 584-82-00237 I 대표자 이은경
Address (06072) 서울시 강남구 영동대로 721 리버뷰오피스텔 803호
803, 721 Yeongdong-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
TEL 02-548-9191 I FAX 02-762-1798
Copyright ⓒ 재단법인 빛이나